Occupational Health and Safety Policy
TEMSAN will adopt and implement a management concept which unites:
- - Importance of Occupational Health and Safety
- - Priority for customer requirements
with Temsan’s technological and high quality working principles.
For this purpose TEMSAN will create in its structure a Management System for Labor Health and Industrial Safety in conformity with the applicable law, regulation, rule, other conditions that may be requested by customers and OHSAS 18001 Standard, and will implement these laws and regulations into its own structure, its subcontractors as well. TEMSAN will reinforce the system by supporting it through continuous improvement.
- In order to attain and maintain such management system, TEMSAN will,
- - Provide ergonomic and healthy business environments so as to reduce risk of occupational accident,
- - Provide training to employees in order to develop knowledge of occupational health and safety in employees,
- - Ensure other parties (community, public, subcontractors, etc.) to easily access this policy.